To return to the previous page

Church Ground Breaking

On May 29, 1955, the church site was dedicated and a ground breaking ceremony was held. This building was our original church and is now our Parish Hall.

Ground Breaking

Rev. Richard Johns, Vicar and a group of parishioners gather around the sign announcing the site of the church.

Ground Breaking

Procession around the site.

Ground Breaking

The Rt. Rev. Karl Morgan Block, Bishop of California, breaks ground for the church.